Peer Learning Network
There are more than 55 companies from Pre-seed to Growth stage within the MMC portfolio, many of whom have been through the journey of proof-of-concept to £100m+ revenue. With upwards of 4,000 employees within the portfolio, MMC wanted to create a way to pass on skills and experience to help future teams grow.
If you're a leader or up-and-comer and are willing to pass on your knowledge and experience, if you would like to learn from someone who has done it before, or if you would like to meet a counterpart at another company to swap ideas and learn from, we encourage you to sign-up to the network. We'll ask you a few questions about your skills, the field in which you can offer help, or what you would like to improve or gain from the experience and we will pair you with your relevant counterpart as well as creating some suggested discussion topics for your first session. Our suggested programme is to meet/zoom for one hour, once a month for six months - but you have the flexibility to tailor the relationship to suit you.
- As a mentee you will learn valuable skills from someone who has been where you are today. You will be able to tailor the agenda to focus on areas that would most benefit you and maximise impact from the programme.
- As a mentor you will be helping to teach someone else through the experiences you have gained. You will develop your leadership skills and receive honest feedback from someone outside your organisation while expanding your network.
- As peer-to-peer you will have someone to share ideas with and learn from, that is outside your organisation that can give you honest, unbiased feedback.
In all cases you will create a valuable relationship to learn and grow with.
To apply for the programme:
- Fill in this typeform
- We will review your responses and aim to match you with your relevant counterpart
- We will be in touch to let you know if we have successfully matched you and if so introduce you both and provide suggested discussion points to get your first session started
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the programme please contact Lucci (email@example.com).
What previous candidates from the network have said:
“Mentoring has been an incredibly fulfilling experience for me. It feels great to know that I'm spending my time helping others to build great products that better the world! The learning for me as a mentor has been invaluable and I would highly recommend other tech leaders seeking to develop their leadership skills to pursue external coaching. Huge thanks to Lucci and MMC for providing the opportunity!”Hao, Gousto
“Particularly for me, being the sole product owner at Pact, it's been really useful having someone else within the product sphere to bounce ideas off of and discuss approaches. It's also been useful comparing notes across our two businesses in terms of responding to increased demand during covid etc.”Sophie, Pact