Introducing The AI Playbook: your blueprint for AI success
“Our AI Playbook is an accessible, step-by-step guide to taking advantage of AI in your business.”
Embracing AI can seem daunting
AI is today’s most important enabling technology. Leading startups, scale-ups and enterprises are using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to unlock revenue growth and cost savings at the expense of their competitors.
But embracing AI can seem daunting. How do I develop an AI strategy? Do I need an in-house team? Which algorithms should I explore?
We offer a blueprint for AI success
Our AI Playbook is an accessible, step-by-step guide to taking advantage of AI in your business.
We explain, without jargon, best practice in six core AI competencies: strategy; people; data; development; production; and regulation & ethics.
Strategy — how to:
- identify prioritise problems for AI to solve
- evaluate AI deployment strategies
- plan budgets and timescales
People — how to:
- understand and structure roles in a team
- source, evaluate, and retain talent
Data — how to:
- develop a data strategy for AI
- acquire, structure, secure and provision data
- understand and minimise bias
Development — how to:
- select a development strategy
- choose hardware for development
- address domains with suitable AI techniques
Production — how to:
- select a hosting environment
- transition development systems to live use
- measure and monitor system accuracy
Regulation & Ethics — how to:
- verify that systems meet regulatory stipulations
- explore approaches to ‘explainability’
- apply a framework for ethical data use
- are a founder, executive, developer or information worker;
- work at a startup, scale-up or enterprise;
- have a budget of £500 or £5m;
…the AI Playbook will catalyse your journey.
In a hurry? Every chapter includes a one-page summary and checklist of actions.
Learn from the best
Our research has been enriched by hundreds of discussions with Europe’s leading AI practitioners.
Our special thanks to Dr. Janet Bastiman, MMC Ventures’ AI Venture Partner, for her invaluable expertise.
This post originally appeared on MMC Writes.