Selling in a recession
Another breakfast roundtable for our portfolio sales champions. This time, we will discuss how to approach sales during a recession.
Join us for a discussion with Ben Miller to answer questions such as:
- How is selling different today relatively to any other time?
- What do you need to consider from a strategy perspective?
- Do you market differently?
- Should sales tactics be different?
- Are some products more likely than others to be successful in a down market?
- Do customers buy differently when the economy is tougher?
🤫 Inevitably, the answer to all of these questions is both yes and no.
The aim of this roundtable is to share the different perspectives within the community, and take away some ideas and actions to try out. You wouldn’t want to miss it!
About Ben Miller
Ben Miller, started his career as a software engineer but accidentally sold something which changed everything for him! He has been in commercial and revenue leadership roles for over 20 years as Divisional General Manager, VP Sales, SVP International Sales, and Chief Commercial Officer, you name it! One thing is the same, it has always been in software technology businesses – communications, cyber security and currently e-commerce/billing.