Revenue Operations - what, why, who, when?
As part of our series of community events at MMC, we are running an event focusing on revenue operations.
Revenue Operations means many different things to many different people. It covers a wide range of disciplines in the go-to-market environment, and can be an incredibly powerful engine of delivery for marketing and sales. We will discuss the different aspects of Revenue Operations, and how you go about building the right structure for your organisation.
Specific areas that we will touch on include
- Forecasting and pipeline management
- Analytical approach to lead generation and deal flow
- Learning from sales operations data – insights, conversion rates, strengths/weaknesses
- Compensation plans, territory assignment, target setting
- Analysis to understand effectiveness of marketing/sales interaction.
What you will learn
Revenue operations can substantially enhance a revenue leader’s ability to drive their business. Attendees will leave with clarity as to what could be achieved by;
- Building better tools/processes
- Using their existing data and processes to improve sales outcomes
- Understanding the tools needed to ensure their organisation is efficient across the commercial functions.
Who should attend?
It could be helpful to you if...
- You are somewhat unclear what Revenue Operations is
- You believe there is more you could be getting out of your Revenue Operations
- Revenue Operations reports elsewhere, and you’re not clear what they get up to
- You are looking at building out a Revenue Operations function
Ben Miller, started his career as a software engineer but accidentally sold something and that changed everything! He has been in commercial and revenue leadership roles for over 20 years. As divisional General Manager, VP Sales, SVP International Sales and Chief Commercial Officer. In all cases in software technology businesses – communications, cyber security and currently ecommerce/billing.