Lessons learnt from a CTO: How to increase your productivity by using No Code tools
Ever wondered how you can increase your productivity in some areas by using the current crop of No Code tools?
Join our breakfast session with Tom Godber, ex-Masabi co-founder, CTO and CPO, on Tuesday the 14th of March at 8:30am over Zoom. Tom will share what he would’ve liked to have known when he was a CTO but didn’t have the time to properly search!
- A summary of what No Code tools are, and how they fit into the evolving development landscape alongside AI and Serverless.
- What classes of work would benefit from a No Code approach and which wouldn’t, and where it is useful which are the best tools to assess in each category, and which should be ignored?
- A deeper dive into the challenges of working with Bubble to build a SaaS platform, highlighting the difficulties in building long-term maintainable software in No Code, and some strategies for overcoming them.
- Security challenges and how to overcome them (at least partially!).
- How do the costs scale, and how do you keep them under control
- Will you get any return using No Code, or can you safely ignore it?
- Which platforms to look at if the approach has some applicability for your business
Since leaving Masabi last year, Tom has worked as fractional CTO for an incubator that extensively uses No Code, whilst also building a SaaS platform from scratch in Bubble. To support the incubator he has reviewed over 50 No Code platforms in the last few months, and keeps tripping over new ones - they tend to make a lot of claims, many of which fall quite short of reality. However, for the right kinds of problem, there are some very good solutions.