Killer positioning for open-source startups
By working closely with open-source companies in the MMC portfolio, we noticed the conversations regularly circling back to things like category creation in the dynamic tech infrastructure and dev tools space.
Building clarity on your product's unique values and differentiation from competition generates a killer positioning, which can result in significantly faster growth.
- What is unique about positioning for open-source startups,
- How to identify and isolate your distinctive values,
- How to determine your market category and clearly communicate your unique point of view.
The panel discussion will be followed by networking with engineering leaders and open-source enthusiasts. Drinks on us!🍾
About the panelists:
- Emily is positioning consultant for open-source startups. She also writes about entrepreneurship for engineers for The New Stack and hosts The Business of Open Source, a podcast about building open source companies.
- Eddie is the Head of Community at Snowplow where he builds and executes strategies to grow and develop their open-source community.