Jolt’s Kickstart Scheme
The government has announced a £2 billion fund to create hundreds of fully-funded work placements for young people in the UK. Jolt has partnered with the Government to deliver a bespoke version of the Kickstart scheme – specifically designed to match the needs of the fast-growing tech sector.
Learn about the Jolt Kickstart scheme, and how to successfully participate as a Kickstart Employer to hire incredible talent.
During the session, you’ll learn about:
- What Kickstart scheme is
- Jolt’s role as a Kickstart Gateway
- How Jolt supports companies as part of the scheme
- Examples of how companies have partnered with Jolt so far
- Details regarding specific steps in the Jolt Kickstart scheme process
- How to apply
- How companies can benefit from the scheme
The session is hosted by Igor Sukurma, Partnerships Manager at Jolt.