Building Revenue in a Downturn
As part of our series of community events at MMC, we are running an event focusing on building revenue in a downturn.
What is Enterprise Software Sales? Is sales more of an art than science? Enterprise Sales has evolved over the last 30 years and in a downturn economy such as today it is even more important to focus on the best practices . We will discuss how sales has evolved and some key elements that will help you focus on the right opportunity to maximise sales revenue.
Specific areas that we will touch on include:
- Sales Evolution
- The Power of 'Why' and Personal Objectives
- Business Case Importance
- Key Tips for Maximising Revenue in a Downturn Economy
What you will learn
Sales is a mixture of art and science. Attendees will leave some clear advice on;
- What happens to opportunities in a downturn and how to keep some control.
Who should attend?
- CEO's who would like to understand their CRO better
- Sales Leaders looking to have more control on their revenue
- Commercial Leaders looking to create a solid foundation on process, enablement and execution
Dean Munslow is extremely passionate about scaling pre-IPO companies. He recently built the UK&I Enterprise Division from zero to double digit revenue over 2 years at Crowdstrike, helping Crowdstrike to one of the highest profile IPOs of 2019. Prior to this he was a senior sales contributor at Github and Box before they were either acquired or became public. He started his career with IBM and had roles in professional services, consulting, pre-sales and business development. He has held EMEA wide roles selling across Europe, living in both France and Spain for periods of time.